Current open positions at wheeler-dowe
Cadet Room Coordinator
Under the direction of the Unit Director and Program Director, the Cadet Room Coordinator will plan and lead fun, educational, structured and age-appropriate activities for children ages 5-8.
- Plan and supervise activities for children ages 5-8 that are:
- Age appropriate
- Provide positive guidance and discipline for youth in assigned program areas.
- Oversee cadet room supplies and equipment (request additional supplies when needed, request equipment maintenance when needed).
- Clean cadet room area daily.
- Accurately track participation of members in programs as well as program outcomes.
- Enthusiastically complete other duties as assigned.
Education degree or significant experience working with children ages 5-8.
Ability to serve as a role model for Club members.
Standing/walking for long periods of time while supervising children.
Reaching, lifting, balancing, etc while cleaning program area.
Extensive physical movement while supervising or participating in activities with children.
If you would like to apply, please email Traneisha English at firstname.lastname@example.org.