Current Open Positions At Liberty Park
Senior Youth Development Professional
Under the supervision of the Site Director, the Senior Youth Development Professional develops and leads program schedules in all Boys & Girls Club core program areas. He/she will also directly supervise staff and help with members, grades K-4.
- Oversee staff members who plan and supervise activities for Club members that are:
- Provide positive guidance and discipline for youth.
- Accurately track member participation in programs and program outcomes.
- Lead weekly lesson planning and complete daily reports
- Coordinate field trips
- Attend field trips
- Advocate for parental involvement
- Cooperate with community partners to offer additional programs
- Recruit parents for participation and involvement
- Occasionally help youth with homework and lead small group activities
- High school diploma. Some college education in youth development or related field preferred
- Experience working with youth ages 5-10
- Demonstrated experience in planning, implementing and evaluating youth programs
- Ability to serve as a role model for Club members
- Standing/walking for long periods of time while supervising children.
- Reaching, lifting, balancing, etc while cleaning up program areas.
- Extensive physical movement while supervising or participating in activities with youth.
If you would like to apply, please email Burt Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org.